- Each selection features two wines chosen for you by our Winemaking team and may include our single vineyard Artist Series wines, new releases, library selections, or the annual exclusive Member-only wine
- Average wine cost per shipment (3x per year) is $500 for 12-Bottle membership, $300 for 6-Bottle membership, $210 for 4-Bottle membership
- Selections are automatically charged to the credit card on file. It is the Member's responsibility to keep all account information updated
- Cancellations after the 1-year period must be received in writing, two weeks prior to the next scheduled selection
- Wine deliveries must be received and signed by an adult age 21+
- If your wines are to be shipped, we recommend shipping to a business address or a FedEx Hold at Location (5-day hold). Find a convenient location at www.fedex.com/locate
- If wine is returned as undeliverable or if rerouting is required, additional shipping charges will apply
- Members may also choose to pick up at the winery in Walla Walla, or at our annual Seattle-area pick up party in October
- To protect the quality of your wines, we may hold shipments at our discretion due to weather conditions. Members may choose to pay additional shipping charges for 2-Day or Overnight service
- Shipping is available to most states that allow direct shipping by law.
You will receive an email prior to the Wine Club selection date to let you know which wines our Winemaking team has chosen for you, and the intended date of shipment from the winery. You are welcome to choose additional Dunham Cellars wines to be sent along with your shipment.
If you move, change credit cards, or prefer to use a different email address, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (509) 529-4685, or you may update securely online with your username and password.
To receive your Wine Club discounts while shopping in our online store, please log in to your account with your username and password.