DUNHAM CELLARS WINE CLUB - FEBRUARY 2013
ERIC'S PORK CANDY RIBS
-Eric Dunham, Winery Owner
• 8–10 lbs. pork loin back ribs, 1 lb. per person
• 3 Tablespoons red chili paste or “Rooster Sauce”
• 2 cups apple cider vinegar
• Apple cider, enough to cover ribs
• 1/4 cup granulated sugar
• 2 Tablespoons sea salt
• 1 jar plum sauce… or make your own
2009 Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
Combine pepper sauce, teriyaki sauce, vinegar, cider, granulated sugar and sea salt. Brine ribs in mixture for 24 hours.
Set grill at 485 degrees, cook 50 minutes. Halfway through cooking, slather ribs with plum sauce.
2 racks serves 8-10