Dunham Cellars is dedicated to supporting organizations throughout the Pacific Northwest through wine donations and charitable contributions. Donation requests are reviewed and decisions are made based on our Mission Statement and previous involvement.
Unfortunately we are unable to donate to schools and churches.
If you are requesting that Dunham Cellars pour at your event, contact us by email with the event specifics and include the following information:
Will Dunham Cellars be the only winery pouring?
Which wines would you like poured?
Will you be purchasing the wine poured or requesting they be donated?
Will wine poured be for tasting? By the glass? Set at tables?
How does Dunham Cellars benefit in exchange for a wine donation?
Does a Dunham Cellars staff member need to be present?
How does your organization align with our Mission Statement?
Items for Nonprofit Fundraising Use
Each year we receive hundreds of requests for charitable donations from worthy causes throughout the Northwest; unfortunately we are unable to donate to them all.
We review each request individually. If your request is denied you may however still qualify for no-cost Tasting Fees, a Wine Tour & Tasting Certificate or wine purchased at a 50% discount. Your organization must be a qualified 501(c)3 organization and you must provide us with a procurement form containing your organizations information.
• Dunham Cellars will only donate to registered 501(c)3 organizations.
• Sorry, we are unable donate wine to churches or schools.
• Preference will be given to those organizations which most closely align with our Mission Statement.
Dunham Cellar’s Mission Statement
It is the mission of Dunham Cellars’ owners and employees to have fun delivering quality wines on a sustainable basis to the consuming public, and to make Dunham Cellars the preferred winery experience to those visiting Walla Walla. Requisite elements for fulfilling this mission include:
- A business environment based on respect, integrity, opportunity, fairness, relationships, and performance
- Continuity of supply of quality grapes
- Continuity of supply of quality wine, real, and consumer perceived
- Business associates/partners/employees who share our values
- A celebration of the relationship between food, wine, music and art